Re: Question about Development

Anthony Saffer wrote:
<snip>

Unless you have a very good technical reason for using Wx or you just
want to have some fun without caring about use of your application I
urge you to stick to mainstream toolkit

Could you define "mainstream toolkit" for me? Forgive my frustrated tone
here but it seems that "mainstream" or "acceptable" toolkit seems to mean
"PyGTK" or nothing at all. So, if I *can* use something other than PyGTK,
what would that be?

Probably something that uses GTK (or maybe QT?) as its interface. Applications using GTK or QT have proper i18n facilities available, and their widgets behave like other widgets in the standard desktop.