Re: Red Carpet ?

Is it just me, or does red carpet's use sound an awful lot like apt/yum/up2date? Does it offer something that's above and beyond their existing feature sets?

Elliott Wilcoxon

Nils O. Selåsdal wrote:

Ximian just released a new version of Red-Carpet. Would it be an idea
to make RC channels of fedora.us(and Fedora for that matter) ?
RedCarpet does in my opinion make software installation a no brainer
for most people.

http://www.ximian.com/products/redcarpet/
http://www.opencarpet.org/