development access from up2date

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Tue Nov 25 16:20:14 UTC 2003

Since development (formally rawhide) seems to be moving along and I have a
system that I do not mind trashing (if necessary), I thought I would try and
access development from up2date.  I edited /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources and
added:

yum development
http://download.fedora.redhat.com:/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/

(all on one line).

When I ran up2date, I selected only the development channel ... up2date
"hung".  When I re-ran up2date from the command line, I get lots of traceback
when it goes to access/download the headers.info file.

Should this work?  Is it a bug I should report?
--
Gene