can't see any chinese characters at all, mozilla crashes all the time

Lu Mudong mudong at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:49:56 UTC 2003

Alan:

Thanks for asking, I installed english, chinese font packages, I believe I
have the right packages installed, it's just the system can't find them.

Michael:

I checked the announce list, it didn't help. I also searched all over the
internet for several days, nothing helps. my problem is that I can't read
chinese at all in KDE, not only mozilla's problem. So I figured that could
be a development problem.

Mudong