Re: can't see any chinese characters at all, mozilla crashes allthe time

Can you try this:

#cd /usr/share/fonts/zh_CN/TrueType
#rm fonts.cache-1
#fc-cache

Or the latest mozilla-1.4.1-18 which is avaliable from here:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/

If you want to change locale, please use redhat-config-language.

Yu Shao

Lu Mudong wrote:

Alan:

Thanks for asking, I installed english, chinese font packages, I believe I have the right packages installed, it's just the system can't find them.

Michael:

I checked the announce list, it didn't help. I also searched all over the internet for several days, nothing helps. my problem is that I can't read chinese at all in KDE, not only mozilla's problem. So I figured that could be a development problem.

Mudong