Re: FC1 tag in ethereal-0.9.16-2.FC1.1.i386.rpm

>   I don't like the idea of adding the FC1 tag to future updates, and
> would love to see this update get replaced with an untagged version.
>
>   Anyone have any information or comments on this?

I don't personally see the big deal here... And it makes sense to label
binary packages, since there is a good chance it won't run on say
RHL7.3... Not too much different from RHL packages being labeled with 9
and such...

Anyways - Just my 5 cents worth of thoughts!

Rgds Thomas