Re: FC1 tag in ethereal-0.9.16-2.FC1.1.i386.rpm

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:23:36 -0800, Nathan G. Grennan wrote:

>   I don't like the idea of adding the FC1 tag to future updates, and
> would love to see this update get replaced with an untagged version.
>
>   Anyone have any information or comments on this?

What I dislike about the FC1 tag is that it has come out of nowhere like a
sudden strike. I mean, we've tried to discuss distribution tags several
times before. It would have been nice if this someone, who has "invented"
FC1, would have contributed to the disttag discussions.