Self Introduction: Chuck Mead

Chuck Mead csm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 16:06:01 UTC 2003

1. Charles S. Mead
2. Cary, North Carolina, USA
3. Instructor/Examiner
4. Red Hat, Inc., Global Learning Services
5. Goals:

	a. since Fedora is what RHEL will be and I have to teach RHEL I want to
be involved in the development process as much as time permits.
	b. I am interested in init and related issues so I would like to do
some things with init when needed.
	c. for starters I guess I will work on doing QA with the big pile of
packages at fedora.us.

6. History:

	I started using Linux in 1993. Have been using Unix for almost 20 years
now. I am the founder of MoonGroup.com (an independent consulting firm).
Co-founder and past President of the Linux Professional Institute.
Former CTO of LinuxMall (OTC: ebiz). Co-founder and leader of the Lunar
Linux project (source based distro). Instructor/Examiner employed by Red
Hat in the Global Learning Services group.

[csm at dawg csm]$ gpg --fingerprint E1F9D56B
pub  1024D/E1F9D56B 2003-02-24 Chuck Mead (Instructor, GLS) <csm at redhat.com>
Key fingerprint = 662A 9CA3 6709 5538 3F73  0872 65FC B48E E1F9 D56B
sub  1024g/E5600C57 2003-02-24

--
Chuck Mead <csm at redhat.com>
Instructor II, GLS