Self Introduction: Chuck Mead

Chuck Mead csm at lunar-linux.org
Wed Nov 26 17:41:28 UTC 2003

Chuck Mead wrote:

> 1. Charles S. Mead
> 2. Cary, North Carolina, USA
> 3. Instructor/Examiner
> 4. Red Hat, Inc., Global Learning Services
> 5. Goals:
>
>     a. since Fedora is what RHEL will be and I have to teach RHEL I
> want to be involved in the development process as much as time permits.
>     b. I am interested in init and related issues so I would like to
> do some things with init when needed.
>     c. for starters I guess I will work on doing QA with the big pile
> of packages at fedora.us.
>
> 6. History:
>
>     I started using Linux in 1993. Have been using Unix for almost 20
> years now. I am the founder of MoonGroup.com (an independent
> consulting firm). Co-founder and past President of the Linux
> Professional Institute. Former CTO of LinuxMall (OTC: ebiz).
> Co-founder and leader of the Lunar Linux project (source based
> distro). Instructor/Examiner employed by Red Hat in the Global
> Learning Services group.
>
> [csm at dawg csm]$ gpg --fingerprint E1F9D56B
> pub  1024D/E1F9D56B 2003-02-24 Chuck Mead (Instructor, GLS)
> <csm at redhat.com>
> Key fingerprint = 662A 9CA3 6709 5538 3F73  0872 65FC B48E E1F9 D56B
> sub  1024g/E5600C57 2003-02-24

This is my other key which I like to use when I am at home!

[csm at stealth srpms]$ gpg --fingerprint FE7E1807
pub  1024D/FE7E1807 2003-04-23 Chuck Mead <csm at lunar-linux.org>
     Key fingerprint = 068F D928 F359 3BDC C74C  830E AB76 E7CB FE7E 1807
sub  1024g/EDD2E93D 2003-04-23

This one... my redhat one and one other are all cross signed iirc.

--
csm
Lunar Project Leader