fedora naming and google

Jeroen van Drie jvdev at 3va.net
Wed Nov 26 21:12:17 UTC 2003

Ok thanks everyone for your time and consideration, you're definately right
that a naming would make it loose serial cohesion and that is much more
important than having an identifying label.

Maybe it's possible to do both and try to place the version name/number in the
awareness more. It's true that the jaguar/panther versioning does generate a
lot of questions "which one is that exactly"....

I guess I hadn't considered this from all sides equally :)