Re: REQ: Tripwire developers / testers

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:05:38 +0000, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

> I'm requesting help from anyone with even an hour or two two spare per
> week, to get development moving again. My current busy schedule (and my
> day job) would make progress painfully slow otherwise.

Testing in LDAP and NIS environments would be helpful.

Everyone with interest in Tripwire, please note that you can speed up the
package approval at fedora.us if you get involved into reviewing and
approving package submissions:

  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy

The current package queue:  http://fedora.us/QA