From: Michael Schwendt <ms-nospam-0306 arcor de>
To: fedora-devel-list redhat com
Subject: Re: I gotta ask this ...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:32:52 +0100

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:26:01 +0000, Fezzik Giant wrote:

> I have seen several posts in the past where someone asks about building
> Fedora ISO images. I have yet to see a response.
>
> Surely _someone_ must know how this is done. Why is there never a response?
> Is this knowledge a 'secret sauce' that nobody wishes to share?

Let me guess. Those who know how to do it and who are subscribed here
either will answer later or are tired of re-posting information that can be
found in the various list archives or via Google.

-- Casting "minor flame-shield"... << attach3 >>

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca