I gotta ask this ...

Fezzik Giant iamfezzik at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:32:18 UTC 2003

Hi Michael,

On the face of it, you'd think that -- and I'm normally a pretty patient
person. However I've seen several requests go unanswered over the last few
weeks, which made me wonder.

As for googling, yeah I did that. For a few days. Nothing concrete came up.
Certainly nothing as good as the information I've accumulated from the posts
last night.

Perhaps I'm not adept at googling but I tried several variations of searchs.

And, if people are tired of answer this question -- well theres a good entry
for a FAQ :)

In any case, thanks for the suggestions.