I gotta ask this ...

Fezzik Giant iamfezzik at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:13:45 UTC 2003

Yes, I've recently looked at the LFS book. I wish it was scripted :)

Right now the package dependencies are getting in my way (in terms of a
manual process). I'm thinking of writing a script that extracts the
'BuildRequires' tags, creates a directed graph of the build dependencies (as
different from the installation dependencies), does a topological sort on
the graph and kicks off the build process.

I would love to get some comments on this approach. Hopefully it's been done
and someone can send a link.

Cheers!