Re: Strange bug freezing my laptop

> I'll post my dmesg as soon as i make it freeze again.

And here it is :) Sadly, the freeze happened again without the
notification area. So, it's something else. I attache the dmesg output
just after the hard-reboot.

My laptop has been up playing music all night long, and has frozen while
I was writing an email around noon. I was running GNOME, rhythmbox,
evolution and mozilla.

Thanks for your help.

--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>