abiword tentative yum repo

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Nov 30 14:41:54 UTC 2003

Hi,

  I'm trying to setup an yum repo for AbiWord at
savannah.gnu.org/download/yum

I know I have some directory structure tactical problems, but I'll solve
them when I'm on a faster network, so let's not talk about them right
now, since I'm running into some weird problem, I think totally
unrelated to the dirs.

[root at roque root]# yum install abiword-plugins-impexp
Server: AbiWord cvsbuilds and releases for Fedora Core 1 - i386
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.....identical dependency loop exceeded
package abiword needs libwpd-1.so.2 (not provided)

Now, I have zero matches of libwpd-1.so.2 on the rpms I provide at
savannah. Where's that comming from? Can someone help me?

Hugs, Rui

+ So let's do it...?