Re: abiword tentative yum repo

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 09:49, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> And when installed separately all three packages install without a
> problem...

Hi,
 I downloaded the abiword abiword-plugins-impexp from
http://www.abisource.com/download/

I made a local yum repository w/just the two packages for abiword and
included that yum repo in my yum.conf.

when I run yum install abiword-plugins-impexp after having removed
abiword and libwpd.

yum finds both of those dependencies and installs them.

Are you sure fedora core repositories are working correctly? b/c libwpd
should be findable w/o a problem.

-sv