Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

Bill Anderson bill at noreboots.com
Wed Oct 1 13:54:04 UTC 2003

Does this mean we can now stop requiring kerberos in everything that can
have it required? I submit that the vast majority of Fedora target
"market"will not ever need krb in Fedora. Can we please make this
change? In the past the answer has always been "well enterprises and
medium sized businesses may need it". Well, they can buy RHEL now.

Please let Fedora Core return to the non
massive-network-might-need-any-and-all-auth-options-so-we-build-them-all-in days.

--
Bill Anderson
RHCE #807302597505773
bill at noreboots.com