Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Thu Oct 2 14:37:11 UTC 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, seth vidal wrote:

> I know some universities who are definitely going to watch what
> happens before making a decision one way or the other, but are
> probably going to look into helping extend the errata with fedora
> legacy.

Seth and Duke are not alone in this venture. Once things settle down
and the whole Fedore release-cycle routine becomes reality instead of
conjecture, many of us will work to provide backported fixes needed to
keep servers up without having to upgrade every six months.

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>