Open Office 1.1 suggestion

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 18:36:58 UTC 2003

Havoc,

This would be ideal of course, but it would take a bit of work.  The
icons are specified in configuration files in OOo and are _not_
dynamically found in any way.  A good amount of surgery would be
required to get them to see the freedesktop.org ones.  Perhaps a better
solution would be to an Icon Set Framework allowing arbitrary
collections of icons to be used, along with a UI for changing the set or
setting it to the "System Default", taken from the current theme.  This
too would take yet more surgery.

Dan