[Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Sun Oct 5 19:53:25 UTC 2003

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, seth vidal wrote:

> If you want dates and plans then how about this:
> Dates: when errata is needed.
> Plans: use the current fedora.us infrastructure to upload packages and
> get them QA'd until the fedora extras infrastructure and build systems
> are implemented.

This brings up a question for me as a mirror maintainer.

What's the new mirror structure going to look like?  Current FC1 simply
lives in redhat's linux/beta/ directory and the downloads.fedora.us site
has a compltely different structure, but there's a lot of duplication
which I don't currently have the disk space to cover.

Maybe this is still in the process of being decided upon, or maybe there's
a better place to discuss this?  If either, please LMK.  I am (as many of
you can probably attest to :) not very smart sometimes.

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free