[Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Mon Oct 6 14:33:51 UTC 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> nathan r. hruby (nhruby at uga.edu) said:
> > What's the new mirror structure going to look like?  Current FC1 simply
> > lives in redhat's linux/beta/ directory and the downloads.fedora.us site
> > has a compltely different structure, but there's a lot of duplication
> > which I don't currently have the disk space to cover.
>
> Not yet decided.

Ok, Thanks!

> > Maybe this is still in the process of being decided upon, or maybe there's
> > a better place to discuss this?  If either, please LMK.  I am (as many of
> > you can probably attest to :) not very smart sometimes.
>
> Probably on the mirror discussion lists.

Which I'm not on because due to silly historical reasons we are not an
offical Red Hat mirror - though we may be able to change that now, not
sure... :)  I just dropped a subscription note to the lsit anyway, maybe
they;ll let me in os they can mkae fun og my poor ytping :)

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free