Since Fedora is not aimed at enterpise/business ..

Bill Anderson bill at noreboots.com
Tue Oct 7 13:14:10 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 06:31, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> > And actually, it has been more than suggested on this list (or one of
> > these fedora lists) that Fedora Core could, and is eventually expected
> > to, run on something other than the Linux Kernel, such as BSD. And,
> > IIRC, that came from a RH email address. Still ready to stand by that
> > analogy. :^D
>
> Then I'll send a message to this list with my Red Hat e-mail address
> saying that "eventually, I want Totem with WMA, Sorenson, DVD, and MP3
> playback in Fedora", and you're going to believe me :)

Why should I not believe you want those things? Are you saying you'd
just up and lie about what you want, and somehow that makes a difference
in whether or not the idea of having a Fedora Core that is capable of
running on platforms other than intel/linux is not desirable, reasonable
or forseeable?

If so, I'd say you're taking a turn at the pipe. ;)

Ok, as I've said before, I'll leave your precious sacred cow alone. Now
drop it.

--
Bill Anderson
RHCE #807302597505773