Requesting Fedora Legacy Mailing List

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 7 14:47:29 UTC 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 23:17, Axel Thimm uttered:
> IMHO I think that some parts of Fedora Legacy are closely related to
> Fedora proper, e.g. versioning schemes and the like.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to have this discussion at fedora-devel?
> fedora-devel should know about the needs of fedora-legacy (after all
> Fedora Legacy will be collecting Fedora proper every few months).

Versioning and such should continue to be discussed here.  Fedora-Legacy list
is for legacy only issues that a lot of -devel people might not want to hear
about.  We'll kindly remind you if you start talking about something in
-legacy that needs to be discussed in -devel  (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: