Graphical boot issues: a.o. graphical boot twice slower then text boot!!!

Tue Oct 14 14:14:12 UTC 2003

Le mar 14/10/2003 à 15:52, Bill Nottingham a écrit :

> > Then would changing the default keyboard now translate in "please reboot
> > now ?" I hope not.
>
> I'm not sure I understand your question - could you rephrase?

Last time I had to tweak my keyboard I validated the changes with
/etc/init.d/key* restart. And now you remove this script. So I'm a bit
worried - what will happen next time I need to fiddle with it ?

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot