Schedule slip

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 20:40:56 UTC 2003

We had to respin FC1 today for a non-technical issue (that's all
I can say, sorry), which resets the clock for release.  We have
to start over again with the export process, and I don't think
they work weekends, so we have to slip until after we hear back
from them and then sync to mirrors.  Wednesday the 5th is slightly
possible, a day later more likely.

We did at least pull in a few technical fixes as well whil we were
at it.

Sorry about that,

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/