PowerPC support

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 1 11:48:00 UTC 2003

On Oct 1, 2003 at 08:58, axel c in a maddening rage wrote:

>On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 21:43, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
>>   Given that Fedora is intended for
>> the hobbyist, developer, enthusiast, I'm hoping that the answer is yes.
>>   Just trying to keep my custom src rpms to a minimum.
>
>I'm a bit confused by that bit. If Fedora is focused on the 'developer,
>hobbyist, enthusiast', does that mean there won't be a RedHat for the
>Basic, Unskilled, Clueless Joe Desktop User?
Don't be confused. See http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html
for what will be targeted towards what in terms of users. Also
take into consideration that Redhat is getting out of the consumer
retail market. I would say it is about time that poor Basic,
Unskilled,  Clueless Joe Desktop User needs to start acquiring
some skills as cynical as that might sound.

Postmen never die, they just lose their zip.
 07:44:42  up 37 days, 19:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00