Open Office 1.1 suggestion

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 18:59:48 UTC 2003

Havoc Pennington wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 14:12, Dan Williams wrote:
>

>>I really would like to put in some nice looking icons.  There are a
>>couple options:
>>

>If we pick a hardcoded set, it should be the Bluecurve icon style;
>Garrett can fill in missing icons in the Fedora Core 2 timeframe
>probably.

Yeah, I have talked to a few people around here about that.  I think
it's possible to do.  It is a bunch of icons but, when finished, OOo
will look quite nice and it will more-or-less match the entire desktop's
feel (with the exception of the widgets looking just the same, unless
someone has some magic up their sleeves).

I'm looking forward to it.  The office suite is a highly visible app, so
it should look (and act) nice.

Garrett