[Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sun Oct 5 04:02:09 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 23:00, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> hi,
>
> I know three[*] projects to provided support for future unsupported
> Red Hat Linux systems. But I don't see too much movement.

Where would you like things to move?

I think the plans probably look much like this:

make use of the infrastructure that is being worked on for fedora extras
to help packages to use for fedora legacy.

I think the plan is to continue working on those systems and for anyone
who has the need and ability to work on errata as needed.

Does that make sense?

-sv