[rh-consortium] Re: [Univ-linux] Future unsupported Red Hat Linux systems

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Oct 6 16:43:46 UTC 2003

> Since red hat might not be interested in supporting a fedora-legacy in
> any way, shape or form, I could host a list here at duke.

Ach! This crossposting is getting crazy. We've already got a list with 33
subscribers for rh-consortium. I'm more than happy to shut it down if
there's a concerted effort elsewhere. The last thing we need here is a
fracturing of the pool of talent. Let's get *something* going so we can
make some headway here.

> We've already got the infrastructure for the various lists. If someone
> wants to be the list admin just let me know. Jesse?

I'll do it if no one else volunteers.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.