Requesting Fedora Legacy Mailing List

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 7 06:17:27 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:01:15PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> With Jesse (Pogo Linux), Chuck (Quantum Linux), the rh-consortium group
> and others, I now realize there is a sufficiently large community of
> developers who would work on the continuance of the EOL'ed distributions.
> In order to consolidate this discussion in one place, I formally request a
> new mailing list at fedora-legacy-list at redhat.com.

IMHO I think that some parts of Fedora Legacy are closely related to
Fedora proper, e.g. versioning schemes and the like.

Wouldn't it be better to have this discussion at fedora-devel?
fedora-devel should know about the needs of fedora-legacy (after all
Fedora Legacy will be collecting Fedora proper every few months).
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de