Fedora Legacy definition (was: Kind request: Set release version to "10")

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 8 13:05:55 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 07:44:17AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 06 October 2003 23:36, Axel Thimm uttered:
> > Where has anything concerning Fedora Legacy been defined? Isn't that
> > what this list members are supposed to develop?
>
> Dude, I've replied to you a couple times about this...
>
> http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy

Thanks for the pointer (are you sure you are not mistaken me with
someone else? We didn't have that much communication until now).

> Legacy will have 7.3 and 9 support initially, possibly more.

That's what I also thought. Since RHL is the precursor of Fedora
Core/Project, one could define RHL <= 9 as "Fedora prenatal release"
and say that Fedora Legacy will be supporting (part of) the EOL'd
Fedora releases (including the prenatal ones ;).
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de