Redhat-Config-XFree86

Matt Jones mattharrison at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 01:21:18 UTC 2003

Hi - The dual head support doesn't seem to work for me (i'm on a toshiba
satellite 1405-s151 laptop) via redhat-config-xfree86. Whenever I
restart my X server, it merely clones my X screen onto my external
monitor. Looking at my logs, it shows TRIDENT(0) as picking up both
monitors. Should this be happening? I'm assuming that TRIDENT(0) should
only be detecting the lcd, and that TRIDENT(1) should pick up the
monitor.

Thanks,
Matt Jones