[RFC] Better font filetype and metadata file detection for xfs initscript

Thu Oct 9 07:44:57 UTC 2003

Le jeu 09/10/2003 à 06:58, Mike A. Harris a écrit :
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Derek P. Moore wrote:
>
> >>                 ttmkfdir -d . -o fonts.scale
> >
> >Doesn't 'mkfontscale' replace 'ttmkfdir'?

[...]

> Any feedback appreciated.

What I's like is some kind of infrastructure (font macro ?) so one
doesn't have to write two screenfulls of instructions in each font spec
file to get fonts registered in all available fontsystems (see the
fedora.us bitstream-vera rpm).

Last time I asked the answer was (I think) "do only fontconfig stuff,
the rest will go away soon" - but clearly you are still working on the
xfs backend, so...

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot