Suggestions for the Installer (regarding network installs)

Jamie Oulman jamie at oulman.org
Tue Oct 14 20:55:31 UTC 2003

hpa has additional info on his syslinux site,
	http://syslinux.zytor.com/pxe.php

pxe is really great for installs. i've been doing
redhat installations with pxe/nfs for a couple of
months now and it's extremely nice not to need media.

just drop the isos in an nfs export somewhere and your
all set.

-jamie