Submitting packages

Gerard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 21 23:04:35 UTC 2003

I submitted some packages to the old fedora bugzilla.
I hope I didn't drive crazy the QA people there :-)
Anyways, they have been helpful.
What I would like to know, how long does the
reviewing process go until the packages are included
in the repository?
What happens to these packages?
Will they be automatically included in the future Fedora extras
repository?
I haven't found any information about this, only about
the core distribution which for the most part will stay the
same as the planned RedHat beta.
As I understand it, the (original) goal of the Fedora project
was to build up a large repository of high quality packages and
I wish to contribute to this goal. I should be as easier (or easier)
as in Debian for the normal user to install packages.

Regards
--
Gérard Milmeister
Tannenrauchstrasse 35