sound-juicer update??

Jens Knutson jensknutson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 23:43:12 UTC 2003

Will Sound Juicer .5.5 make it into FC-final 1?  It includes what I
think are probably rather important bug fixes, including the following,
excerpted from the changelog:

* Threaded MusicBrainz lookup
* Open directory actually opens the best directory
* Pipeline rebuilt after every track, works around gst-lame crashes
* Correctly handle the artist in multiple artist albums
* Fix crashes when closing dialogs with escape (Frederic)

I don't mean to nag, but the release date for FC-final 1 looms, and it'd
be a shame if such a nice music ripper shipped with those stupid bugs.

Feel free to call me a spaz if this is already on the table and just
hasn't been released yet...

 - jck

--
"The bugs in Sawfish, and its greater configurability, are not
orthogonal/unrelated facts"