PowerPC support

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Wed Oct 22 02:35:26 UTC 2003

I finally found some time to build some of severn's SRPMs on my YellowDog
iBook.  I now have many PPC RPMs built and more on the way.  I have no
place to put them to share: if anyone wishes to host them, please let
me know.

As I mentioned before, I am very interested in contributing to Fedora
on PPC.  Now that my iBook is starting to run Fedora, I should be able
to help.  It would be great if the Fedora project aided distributions
like YellowDog as they support alternative platforms.

On a related note, is there a way to do a one-command build of a release
like severn, similar to OpenBSD's build system?  I am currently building
in dependency order by hand and I would like to automate things more.

--
Mike

:wq