xchat updated to be exec-shield friendly

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 15:39:19 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 10:08:44AM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> Arjan's patch is currently applied to xchat-2.0.4-4 which is in
> internal rawhide, and hopefully will be pushed out soon.

Since it's not clear when all the fixes we're working on will
finally work, I'm temporarily putting this up on my people site;
update from the yum repository
http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/xchat/
and you'll have the version that needs testing.

Thanks,

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/