Vector-based Fedora Logo Available?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Oct 28 17:00:22 UTC 2003

Garrett LeSage writes:
> From: Garrett LeSage <garrett at redhat.com>
>
> Steven Garrity wrote:
>
> >> From: "Ricky Boone" <whiplash at planetfurry.com>
> >> Probably a really stupid question..., but will
> >> there be a version of the (final) Fedora logo as
> >> a vector-based image, in a format like EPS, SVG, etc?
> >
> >I apologize if this question has been answered elsewhere - but I was
> >wondering if there is a public repository for the artwork in general -
> >vector/bitmap-originals of the bluecurve graphics, etc.
>

> Not yet.  It is something to definitely consider though... (:

Well, I will confess that I don't know much about EPS. However, SVG has
the advantage, from where I sit, of having been designed from the ground
up to support accessibility.

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/

> Garrett
>

> --

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group