x86_64 issues, etc.

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 16:54:18 UTC 2003

I would love to, but would have to work out the logistics... I am an
individual, with regular cable net access to this system, so it is DHCP
and I only get one address.  In the meantime I can take existing SRPMs and
do the build for AMD64 on this system without problem.  Hopefully at some
point I can look at giving others access, etc.

Justin