fedora only for US users ?

Cosmic Flo cosmicflo at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 08:18:36 UTC 2003

this message is a little hard but :

- at first time wizard, keyboard configuration is US, not the selected
language at install.

- mozilla is only configured for US (language for web page, interface), the
selected language at install have no importance.

- evolution's meteo is Boston US, I have selected an other city in Europe.

- the fedora.redhat.com web site (presentation, pages, documentation) is
only in English language, I have made some propositions to translate it but
no translation project have started.

I think that now the fedora project is more open to community, it's time to
really open it to all languages.