redhat logo on gnome menu / menu bar.

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Mon Sep 29 03:26:19 UTC 2003

I see that we've gotten a dialog going here, but is there a
sub-committee of people or something that will work on a solution for
this.  If so I'd like to volunteer my expertise and assist in anyway I
can in helping the "UI" team for fedora.

On a note as far as using text... What's wrong with having text?  As
long as it's something that can change according to ones language.  I'm
sure there is something in the HIG that will tell me, but I can't find
how that pertains to a "start" button.

I do think calling it fedora or something cryptic like that wouldn't be
good.

I can, and don't mind simply posting ideas to the list, but didn't want
to clog things up.

Trae

(ps. ltns Eric :)