fedora only for US users ?

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Sat Sep 27 09:47:00 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 10:18, Cosmic Flo wrote:
> this message is a little hard but :

I wouldn't say it's hard, I would say these are bug reports. Consider
checking the various Bugzillas for these and submitting reports if
they're not in there already.

> - at first time wizard, keyboard configuration is US, not the selected
> language at install.

Bug. --> bugzilla.redhat.com

> - mozilla is only configured for US (language for web page, interface), the
> selected language at install have no importance.

Upstream bug I guess (is Mozilla multi-language aware? I don't see any
message catalogs...). --> bugzilla.mozilla.org