fedora only for US users ?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Sep 28 17:46:06 UTC 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>Pekka Savola wrote:
>
>> What I try to say that IMHO it is more important to spend the energy on
>> development, testing etc. _in this specific distribution, which should be
>> a "moving target", than continuously revising the translations.
>
>Galeon and epy and Gnome in general use a continuously revised
>translation model. Mozilla does what you propose ie do everything in
>english and worry about translations last.

You know all the time that people have been crapping all over each other
about translations at least one application could have been done to a
native language and dropped into Bugzilla.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545