Linux ans VB

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Wed Apr 7 14:31:14 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 13:12, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> It won't run in wine since you'll need the DLL's that your program needs (be
> it mfc*.dll, etc..)
    Installing VB runtime does the trick. Most of the apps I tryed (at least
two years ago) worked fine.

> I suggest you'll ask this question at wine-devel mailing list (see:
> HOWTO)..
    Just keep in mind you'll need wine which is aware of exec shield. As
it was noted before the atrpms's package is.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79