acpi kernel panic on centrino asus s1300n

Markus Bertheau twanger at bluetwanger.de
Sun Apr 18 16:28:00 UTC 2004

В Вск, 18.04.2004, в 18:01, Matias Feliciano пишет:
> Le dim 18/04/2004 à 00:39, Markus Bertheau a écrit :
> > When booting with the current 2.6.5-1.326 kernel on that notebook I get
> > a kernel panic. What can I do?
> >

> try a combination of these boot parameters :
> apm=off
> acpi=off
> pci=noacpi
>
> Hope this help.

acpi=off helps, but I need ACPI because otherwise sound and PCMCIA don't
work - a number of PCI devices get assigned interrupt 0, network,
wireless and usb are on 5 and a lot of interrupts are unused.
pci=biosirq and pci=usepirqmask didn't help with that one either - only
ACPI (from what I have read at
http://tsotso.org/wiki/?page=Linux+on+Asus+S1300 in the section
Soundcard).

Thanks