My initial experiances with FC2-test2

Chris Chabot chabotc at 4-ice.com
Thu Apr 1 16:23:18 UTC 2004

I've tried xorg's generic radeon driver, and it worked fine! Gave it a
good try for a day, and haven't found any glitches.. My vote would be to
include the chipset id in hwdata :-)

Ps, performance is ofcource a bit slower then the ati drivers, but i
think for most ppl 'just works' is preferable over 'if you perform this
voodoo magic it might work, and a little faster' :-)

Thanks for the hints,

    -- Chris