more dependency hell

Dams anvil at livna.org
Mon Apr 5 10:54:34 UTC 2004

I dont see what this has to do with fedora development, but i think it's
a hell you made all by yourself. You very probably removed with --nodeps
the XFree86-Mesa-libGL package. transcode needs libquicktime.
libquicktime needs libGL. Yum tries to install libquicktime and it tries
to pull nvidia driver rpms from rpm.livna.org to fix deps.

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora