selinux and latest updates

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Tue Apr 6 20:13:58 UTC 2004

Well, I've managed to avoid the selinux problems until the latest
updates (4/6/04).  Now I have to boot with selinux=0 because of the
denials I get:

Apr  6 13:58:09 shaka kernel: audit(1081277889.258:0): avc:  denied  {
getattr } for  pid=1640 exe=/bin/su path=/dev/pts dev= ino=1
scontext=system_u:system_r:kernel_t tcontext=system_u:object_r:devpts_t
tclass=dir

So I went to edit the /etc/sysconfig/selinux file to disable
selinux...wait, I don't have it.

Ok, I have installed
shaka: rpm -qa | grep policy
policy-sources-1.9.2-12
policycoreutils-1.9.2-1
policy-1.9.2-12
checkpolicy-1.8-1

Who provides the /etc/sysconfig/selinux file?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your