Updated qlogic driver

Nate Bradley Nate at acsmagnum.com
Tue Apr 6 22:08:02 UTC 2004

Here is his first reply :

0n Mon, 2004-04-05 at 19:57, Nate Bradley wrote:
> any plans to include additional qlogic drivers i.e. qla22xx and
qla23xx
> in the kernel

ehhhh have you even looked at the kernel ... we already include those.

"He answered your question in the first email, and even told you where
you could look to
verify."

Politely : You are wrong.  Jesse Keating.

Read the reply's again, carefully, and please point out where he told
me to look.  Better yet, what the name of the actual module is.  In
addition, his reply wasn't that helpful considering the additional
configuration needed for the module to load during boot.

Nothing personal really.  I just think he's rude.